Monday, September 3, 2007

Miss South Carolina

You really have to pity this poor girl.

Basically, Miss South Carolina was at a beauty pageant which was on live TV. She was asked a question and completely screwed up the answer (and I'm being nice when I say that - just watch the video if you don't believe me). Ever since then, the internet has been ruthless in its urine extraction of this poor girl.

First off, I don't know her. And I have no idea of how intelligent (or not as the case may be) she is. However, one thing I do know is that no-one is as stupid as that video would seem to portray (unless there was some kind of medical condition involved). Looking at other videos of her, she looks like a normal girl.

So what does this tell us? Well, I would guess she was just overwhelmed by the situation and panicked. In fact, in her comments on her own performance, she says that she didn't hear the question properly and simply made a mistake. Quite frankly, this seems to be the more likely scenario.

Still, the video is funny.
:)

No comments: