Wednesday, September 5, 2007

A nice night out

These days, I only get to go to the pub once in a blue moon. Luckily for me, the sky tonight was very clear and the moon was very blue!

One of my colleagues at work is off to China next week in order to intensively study Chinese (the guy is Malaysian). He will be there for 3 and a half months before returning to HK to get married. Okay, so I made up the marriage part - but he is coming back to HK!

So tonight was his going away drinks night - a perfect excuse for us to get together and have a few drinks (while hopefully accompanied by some pretty girls)! While we managed to get the pretty girls bit right, unfortunately our drinks were cut short. Halfway through my first beer, he got a call from his girlfriend. Not long after, he gave us a shoddy excuse ("I had arranged to meet her before" - sheahh right) and then left early. Yeah - he left his own going away drinks night early!

You can tell this guy is prime marriage material - he is so going to be under his wifes thumb! And I should know. After all, you know what they say - it takes one to know one!

No comments: