Monday, September 17, 2007

Pics from my new camera

You may recall that I bought a new camera recently.

Here are some pictures that we took of Gerry using our new Casio Exilim. Unfortunately, they were taken before I realised I still had the time stamp on (personally, I hate that function - imo, it just gets in the way of the photo).

Anyway, one thing that I really don't like about the Exilim is that it doesn't automatically rotate pictures to get them the right way up (For the record, my old Canon automatically rotated pictures both in the Camera playback mode and also upon transfer to my PC.). You can see from the last 2 pictures below that they are on their side. This is because the camera was on its side.

Now granted, I know how to rotate the pictures manually. However, I will be taking hundreds of pictures using this camera. I really don't want to rotate all the pictures manually!


This is a picture of me reading a story to Gerry. Look how happy he is!


Gerry likes his sweetcorn. So do I! :)


And some random pics of Gerry at home.

No comments: