Monday, July 2, 2007

Gerry - 18 months and still cute as a button

As you know, we have been in Phuket for a week getting a massage everyday. Did you know that the enjoyment of massage is hereditary? Here, you can see Gerry climbing like a monkey for the purpose of getting into the massage chair!



One of the games we play with Gerry makes him very happy even though it doesn't actually involve any toys. For this game, Gerry stands at the main door while I stand in the living room corridor and just out of Gerrys sight. Of course, he knows where I am as we play this game quite often. In this first picture, you can see him straining to catch a glimpse of me.



Then I'll suddenly jump out and Gerry will burst into a fit of giggles. Look at how cute he is!



We repeat this until he decides to run upto the corridor where I am hiding at which point I jump out, grab hold of him and give him a big kiss:



And last (but not least) - does anyone know where I can get an iPhone? I think Gerry wants one:

No comments: