Thursday, July 12, 2007

Psychology and me

I love this article primarily because it is politically incorrect. What's great is that it is (apparently) all 100% true in that the statements can be confirmed by scientific evidence!

Anyway, according to documented scientific evidence, I am likely to be sexist, ugly and only got a wife because all the better guys were already taken. I am likely to cheat on my wife possibly during my mid-life crisis - and its her fault for not being blonde. Luckily for me, despite the above, it is unlikely that I will be divorced.
:)


Just in case you didn't get all that, here is a breakdown:

  • Point 10 says that men sexually harass women because they are not sexist. To my knowledge, I have never sexually harassed anyone (male or female!) so I guess that makes me a sexist.
  • Point 6 says that beautiful people have more daughters. Currently, I only have a son and no daughters hence I am ugly.
  • Point 3 says that men benefit from monogamy because even ugly men can get (relatively) better spouses. Its already been established that I am ugly.
  • Point 9 says it is normal for men to risk everything for an affair. Besides, according to point 2, I'm naturally polygamous. So this means that I am likely to cheat on my wife (maybe cos I prefer blondes as per point 1!).

Despite all the above, point 5 says that having sons reduces the likelihood of divorce. Saved by Gerry!!

Woohoo! Time to go philandering!

No comments: