Monday, July 30, 2007

I need a camera

My digital camera finally gave up the ghost and died on me. Which is bloody annoying considering that I'm currently trying to cut back my spending and save money!

The model that I used to have was the Canon Digital Ixus 430. It was a 4 megapixel camera with 3x optical zoom. The camera itself was quite small and handy to take out and about. I have to say, I quite liked that camera. It was small, easy to use while still being able to take some pretty good pictures.

So I'm now in the market for a new digital camera. Can anyone recommend me one?

My required functionality is quite simple. Similar to my old Ixus 430, I would be looking for something relatively small and handy (so no digital SLRs!). Naturally, I would also be looking for an upgrade in quality. I guess a 7 megapixel camera would be the minimum that I would be looking for.

Anyway, if you have any recommendations, please post in the comments and let me know. Even if you don't, please post and let me know what model you are currently using and whether you like your current camera.

No comments: