Friday, February 2, 2007

And he shall be known as Psycho!

I played squash again last night.

Just like last week, we were 3 people on 2 courts for an hour and a half. However, the pain wasn't anywhere near as bad as last week. One big reason for this is that we had a proper rotation this time so I managed to have a rest in the middle. This allowed me to get my second wind and I wasn't as tired as I was last week (In fact, I could even walk normally today!).

Now, I've mentioned before that I like to play squash primarily for the reason that I can hit the ball as hard as I like. It's not something I get to do when I play badminton. As I wasn't feeling so tired yesterday, by the time we got close to 8pm (which was when our court ended), I still felt like I had a lot of energy.

Of course, in a situation like that, there is only one thing to do - blast the ball as hard as humanly possible! WALLOP! WALLOP!! >:)

I was hitting the ball so hard that my partner asked me if I have a lot of troubles at home (Honey, if you're reading this - no troubles, honest - luv u!!)! Today, my squash partner was talking about switching to table tennis so that I can't go psycho on him.

Wimp!

No comments: