Monday, February 12, 2007

Home, Sweet Home!

There's no place like home! There's no place like home! There's no place like home!

Just like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz, I now appreciate this phrase more than ever. I have now been on the road for a week. Started with a trip to Shanghai on Monday. That trip ended on Thursday when I returned to HK. However, this was immediately followed by a trip to Singapore on Friday which ended today. Although a week isn't long, it certainly felt longer!

For those who hadn't guessed, I am now back in HK safely ensconced in my own home. :)

Not to say that I dislike traveling. I had a really good time in SG. Met up with my brother and his family and he took us to a couple of good tourist traps. A rare opportunity for our whole family (including my dad who flew all the way over from Scotland for this rare chance) to get together. Plus I got to try out some of the PC games he has been playing (check out my games blog for my thoughts of F.E.A.R. - I will post some thoughts on Company of Heroes next week).

However, irregardless of how much fun I had, it still feels good to be back home - sleeping in my own bed.

No comments: