Monday, October 29, 2007

Gerry's new Trike

Looking back at my recent blog posts, I realised that, with the exception of him learning to drive, I haven't posted much about Gerry. I guess my dad must be bored stiff by now as the only reason he checks this blog is for the latest pics of Gerry!

Anyway, to make it up to my dad, I have decided to inundate this blog with Gerry! Enjoy!


We recently decided it was time to buy Gerry a tricycle and took him to Toys R Us so that he could choose which one he likes best. For some reason though, he much preferred cars to bikes!


Nevertheless, we persevered until we finally found one he liked. A Buzz Lightyear trike - To infinity and beyond!!

These are just pictures of us wandering around the TST mall so that he could show off his new trike.


And here I am taking a rest while Gerry rides on his own. Hey, give me a break - bending over all the time is really tiring!


As usual, the obligatory closeup of Gerry to show how cute he is.
:)

No comments: