Saturday, November 3, 2007

A friend comes to visit

As you know, I travel to BJ occasionally and I've mentioned before that I have a friend up there who takes me to nice restaurants and massages while I'm up there. Anyway, during the (semi)recent October holiday in China, he popped down to HK and took the opportunity to visit Gerry.

Below, you can see some pictures taken from my camera. In the first couple of pictures, you can see my friend showing his new camera to Gerry. And yes, he did take my advice not to buy a Casio - he ended up buying a Canon. Good choice imo.






Anyway, next post, I'll show you some pictures which he took on his new Canon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually your pictures aren't not too bad in computer (better than on the camera screen); and the Canon's pictures are not as good as on the camera screen when they are played in computer.

but everyone is amazed by the big screen.
:D

Anonymous said...

and i think the only way I can access your blog is using the Mac mini at home.

I think the PC didn't manage to go through. Dunno why.