Friday, November 16, 2007

Streamlining the blog

Don't have much time today as I have to rush to see a movie.

All I wanted to do today is let you know that I streamlined the blog a bit by rationalising the categories. Before, the categories were a bit haphazard and probably didn't make much sense. When I first started this blog, I didn't have any clear idea about what I was going to post about. All I wanted to do was get a better idea of this whole web 2.0 phenom. Now that I've been blogging for a while, I realised that the categories I had were starting to get a little non-sensical.

What I've done is to rethink the structure of my blog. I've then gone through all of my posts since I started this blog and recategorised them. Many of the old categories are still there - however some of them are gone and some of them reworded so that it makes a bit more sense.

Most of you won't be affected by this. The main benefit is for people to more easily find past posts that I've written about (ie me).

No comments: