Friday, October 5, 2007

What color is your car?

The color of my car is champagne. I don't actually know what color that is meant to be but that is how the dealer described it. In practice, its kind of like a mix between a very light grey color and a very light gold color. Furthermore, I make sure that the car is clean (the maid washes it once a week).

Which, according to this website, means that I am careful and pay attention to detail while wanting people to know that I am wealthy and independent.

However, my favourite car would be a red Ferrari which I unfortunately can't afford. So does this mean that I want to be a wild person? When I purchased my car, I also seriously considered a black or light blue car. Which indicates that I'm in control and peaceful.

So - does that sound like the Jokemeister you know?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's like waiting for a bus...none for ages then 2 at the same time. Champagne? Bit sissy isn't it?
My Car is Blurple what does that say about me? Somebody asked me what colour my car was and I couldn't think of the name so I called it blurple cos' it was a blend of blue and purple....
Hope you and your little clan are well, Simon.

Jason(not actually anonymous)

Jokemeister said...

Blurple? You have got to send me a photo of your car mate!