Friday, April 13, 2007

Gerry has a black eye :(

Very unhappy at the moment. Came home from Shanghai today and found that Gerry had a black eye!
:(

The maid said that she had put him in the cot last night and he had jumped up and down as he wanted to play a little more before going to sleep. However, he lost his balance, tripped and banged his head into the side of the cot. I'm guessing it must have been very painful as the lump around his eye was quite big. :(

The maid said he cried a lot. Poor Gerry.

Anyway, when I say him today, he still seemed very happy (I guess babies heal fast!). Still, I think the lump is still sore as I noticed him rubbing it occasionally. Will have to keep an extra careful eye on him this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too bad too bad... It must have hurt him very much. I hope nothing enduring.

RU coming to BJ this week?