Friday, January 25, 2008

Halo 3 comic - finished

Well, I finally finished my Halo 3 comic.

To be honest, I've been close to complete for a month now. The problem is that after I bought Mass Effect, all of my spare time was directed into saving the galaxy. And lets face it, completing a comic book doesn't even compare to saving the galaxy!

I have to say that the whole process was quite difficult primarily because I didn't have the right tools. Trying to create a comic using Powerpoint is hard. In addition, there were several things I would have done differently in terms of page layout etc if I had the right tools. Anyway, I'm currently downloading the trial version of Comic Book Creator again - once downloaded, I'll give it a go and see if it makes creating a comic easier.

Anyway, regardless of the difficulty, I did eventually come up with a finished product. Although I can identify quite a few areas of improvement, overall I'm very happy. If you want a copy, let me know and I'll email it to you.

Below is a page taken from the comic to whet your appetite!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go ahead Bro... make my day... ;)