Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Gerry's sweet tooth

I mentioned in my last post that Gerry had a sweet tooth. Just in case you needed more evidence, here are some pictures that we took of Gerry recently. We had gone to Hollywood Plaza to see the Star Wars 30th anniversary exhibition. After wandering around, we popped into Starbucks for a quick coffee and cake.


This is Gerry taking a piece of blueberry cheesecake (I have to admit, the blueberry cheesecake from Starbucks isn't bad). Gerry, like me, has always been a fan of cheese and I guess he liked the familiar taste of cheese in the cheesecake.


I'm guessing he is probably wondering why mummy is eating his cheesecake...


Yum - you can tell he liked it as he is licking the fork clean!


Yum - still licking...


And after cheesecake, what better than a tall iced mocha. After licking the fork clean, Gerry took his fork and stuck it into the coffee. Then he licked his fork clean again before repeating the process. It appears we have another coffee lover.

PS Yes, he was hyperactive for a while after the coffee. At least, I think he was. It's hard to tell with any certainty as he always runs around like a madman in the shopping mall anyway...

No comments: