Thursday, August 23, 2007

A Kuala Lumpur weekend

woot woot - I'm off to Malaysia tomorrow!

My favourite cousin is getting married and the reception is in Malaysia on Saturday. In order to be there on time, I am taking a half day off work tomorrow in order to take the afternoon flight to KL.

I have to say, I'm really looking forward to this. My dad arrived in HK a couple of days ago and my brother will be going to KL directly from Singapore. Basically, another chance for a family reunion.

Besides, I owe my brother a brownie and this will be my chance to pay off my debt. And I always settle my debts (in ominous sounding voice!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So where's that brownie then? ;p

Jokemeister said...

yeah - I completely forgot about it by the time I got to KL!

So, when do you plan to travel to HK then?
:P