Monday, August 20, 2007

Happy days are here again

Huzzah!

You may recall that I previously mentioned that I had stopped playing badminton as the club I was playing in was too full. Well, lucky me. There is now an opening (and I didn't even have to break any legs!) in the club and I will start playing again tomorrow.

I can't wait. Badminton has always been my first sporting love. And you know what they say about first love!

Anyway, if you like seeing me in pain (and I can't for any reason imagine why that would be), then I suggest you check in again on Wednesday. Considering how little exercise I generally do, and the fact that I played a bit of squash tonight, I expect that my muscles will be feeling the burn come Wednesday night.

So for all you sadists out there - mark your calendars!

No comments: