Thursday, August 26, 2010

How to cure my cold

People who have known me for a long time will know that I have a really sensitive nose and that I tend to pick up the common cold very easily. Various remedies have been tried for this over the years. Some of them simple (drinking vitamin C regularly) and some of them less so (regular nasal spray). For various reasons, nothing has really worked.

However, there is hope that a solution has finally been found!

Actually, to be completely honest, I don't think this solution will work either. Having said that, the method certainly sounds like it has merit so I don't intend to stop anytime soon.

PS Just realised that I haven't actually said what the solution is yet. Well, check out number 3 on this list!
:D

1 comment:

kkch said...

Oh. I see, I see.