Friday, February 22, 2008

Gerry in Singapore

As I mentioned before, I took the family to visit my brother in Singapore last weekend. Of course, I realised after I got back to HK that I completely forgot to buy my brother the brownie that I owe him!

Sorry bro - guess you'll have to come to HK if you want your brownie!
:p

Anyway, this is a picture of Gerry at the airport during our 3 hour delay. You can tell he is wondering when we can get on the plane!


Here is a picture of the missus holding Gerry. In the foreground are my brother's two daughters. The older one is a natural model. Every time I had the camera out, she would always notice and then smile at the camera! You can just see my brother's back through the car window.


The next picture is taken in my brother's study. His chairs are quite nice and the kids had a great time spinning on them. You can also see the front of my brother in the picture this time. Didn't manage to get his head in the frame though. For some reason, I have trouble capturing my relative's faces on camera....


While we were in Singapore, we took a trip to Chinatown for dim sum. We went to a restaurant called Yum Cha. Not bad (although not as good as HK obviously!).


This picture was taken in the Yum Cha restaurant. Gerry is having a great time banging on the drums. He's a natural musician!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics - send me some more when you get a chance.

Bro