Thursday, January 7, 2010

Lady GaGa

Another quick intermission before I go back to posting photos of the family.

I have to admit that I like listening to the music of Lady GaGa. On one level, this really surprises me as her most of her audience is probably ... well, lets just say I'm older than her target demographic and leave it there. Having said that, I have always liked fast beat pop music and her songs generally have really catchy beats so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised.

Anyway, one of her bigger hits is Poker Face for which you can find the music video on YouTube below.



And with that, we finally get to the point of this post.

A couple of days ago, I came across the latest hit viral video circulating on the interwebz. An A Capella group called Noteworthy from UCB Berkeley have done an absolutely fabulous rendition of Poker Face. If you have watched the above video, or enjoy the music of Lady GaGa yourself, the below video is definitely worth watching.



PS - if you find that you liked Poker Face, you might also want to check out Lady GaGa's newest hit Bad Romance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RFLMAO - that was excellent!