Monday, May 18, 2009

Gordon - 4 months old and growing fast

Gordon is now 4 months old and growing fast - both up and out. As you can see from the latest photo's, he is quite rotund (but in an oh so cute way!).


This is a rare photo opportunity for me. Nowadays, whenever I hold him, he tends to start crying. Not really sure why.


Ahem. As I was saying, whenever I hold him, he tends to start crying. :(


But until he starts to cry, you can see that he has the cutest little smile. What's great about his smile is that whenever you smile at him, he will smile right back at you. He started doing this at just two months believe it or not.


He also has big eyes, just like his older brother and mother. His eyelashes aren't as long as Gerry's though so I suspect he won't be as good a looking kid as his brother.


Still plenty cute enough for me though. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute - looks like Gerry.

Jokemeister said...

Yeah - I keep on being surprised at how similar Gordon is to Gerry when Gerry was just 4 months old. Scary sometimes.

Personality seems to be very different though. I get the feeling that Gordon's personality is more like mine (whereas Gerry's personality is very similar to the missus).

Tracy said...

What a lovely baby!
You are such a lucky Daddy having two little angels~~

Jokemeister said...

With comments like that, see my happy face!
:)