Friday, December 3, 2010

Munchkin

If you have been a nerd as long as I have, then the name Steve Jackson will bring back many happy memories. Steve Jackson is one of the premier develop of geek games and one of the most succesful games he has developed is a card game called Munchkin.

I was first made aware of Munchkin through a post of Wil Wheaton's blog. Although I've never played the game myself, the game sounded really interesting as it was the kind of game where most of the fun seems to derive from the hilarious and ridiculous situations that you can inflict on other players. Having said that, based on just that blog post, I never had a clear idea of how the game actually played.

Good thing then that the clever people at SJ Games have put together a flash demo of the game so that you can get a feel for how it plays! Now all I need are some nerd friends...

No comments: