Monday, December 13, 2010

Gerry and Gordon down the local playground

Time for some more picture updates of the kids! In particular, I'm going to Japan next week and I need to get some of the older pictures out of the way before I start posting holiday pics!


What do you think we are doing in this picture? Despite appearances to the contrary, we are not waiting for a taxi. Gordon just wanted to look at the cars and all I'm doing is making sure he doesn't jump out into the street.

In hindsight, that sounds really boring. Next time, I'll make up a story!


Gordon is now at the age where he is fascinated by the camera. Ah, this brings back memories of giant close-ups of Gerry...


A rare family photo where Gordon is actually looking at the camera. You would be surprised how difficult it is to get kids to actually look at the camera and smile. Unless you have kids of course in which case you are probably wondering when I learnt to use Photoshop.


I don't know why but this picture makes me think of a movie poster.



Mummy and baby with a cheesy grin - tons of photos like this but its still good to see Gordon with a smile.

No comments: