Friday, September 18, 2009

Patrick Swayze R.I.P.

Just a very quick post today to let you know that I'll be taking a brief hiatus from posting. If you check this blog via RSS, then no worries. However, if you are checking this blog manually, then you might wanna find something else to read for a week or two until normal service resumes.

Before I go, I wanted to leave you with the pleasant theme of death as another boyhood hero of mine passes on. For me, Patrick Swayze will always be remembered for his roles in Dirty Dancing and Ghost. Although I liked some of the other films he starred in, none of them compared to these classics (can you believe he was already 35 years old in Dirty Dancing!).

I loved these films as a kid. Although I haven't seen any of his recent stuff, I can't help but feel a pang of regret that he is gone.

No comments: