Monday, September 7, 2009

7th Wedding Anniversary

So, if you've been paying attention, you would know that my 7th wedding anniversary was last week. That's right, folks - the Meister has been enslaved for 7 years!

To celebrate this joyous occasion, I created another video for your amusement.



As with before, some notes

1) Again, if you listened to the video, my apologies (and condolences) for the assault upon your ears.

2) I should also give you warning that this video contains almost more sugar than humanly bearable. Definitely not for the diabetic of faint of stomach. But then, hey, it is my wedding anniversary.

3) The song is I'm Yours by Jason Mraz - another difficult song to sing (to be fair, the main reason for that is because I can't sing). In some ways, its easier than Bad Day while more difficult in others. Although the pitch of this song is also high, it doesn't vary as much which makes it easier to maintain the pitch. However, the strange pacing of the lyrics makes it difficult to sing unless you are extremely familiar with the song.

4) The song itself is a lovely song with some nice lyrics. If it sounds familiar, its because it has currently been in the US Top 100 billboard for a record breaking 70+ weeks. I really recommend you check out the original Jason Mraz version here (or here for a live rendition)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Time flies eh? 7th wedding anniversary. Also you've been in HK for about 12 years now?

Jokemeister said...

I've been in HK for just over 13 years now. Got here in the summer of 96.

As you say, time flies!

Anonymous said...

Bro - wifey just saw this. See says the vid was very cute.

Jokemeister said...

hahahaha

I've got the comments on my blog coming through to me via an RSS feed (ensures I don't miss any comments on older blog posts). When I first saw the comment, I thought it was in relation to the video of Gerry riding his trike and it wasn't until I clicked on the link to post a response that I realised it was talking about this video!