Monday, August 31, 2009

Another update on the kids

I'm running behind on posting pics of the kids (or at least that's what both my dad and the missus say) so here is another family update for ya.


I love this picture - he looks so happy in it. Its pictures like this that really make me wonder what is going through his head.
Not all smiles though as this next picture shows. The missus took this picture and I wonder if he was thinking "Hey! Why aren't you holding me instead of that shiny thing!".
And with the beautiful mug shot in the last picture, it is only fitting to include a profile shot as well. Now all he needs is a plaque with a number on it...

And lest we forget, here is a picture of Gerry. He is smiling again in this pic despite the fact that his favourite phrase lately is "mama, wo bu happy ah!".

No comments: