Monday, June 29, 2009

Four years old?

Recently, if you ask Gerry what age he is, he will tell you that he is four years old. In fact, he is only 3.5 years old. At first, you might think that he has trouble counting up to four.

The truth is far more illuminating.

Several of Gerry's friends from school turned four recently. Their parents decided to have a birthday party and invited the classmates to the party. After seeing all the fuss and presents received by his friends, Gerry immediately started to declare that he was four years old as well!


Here you can see Gerry with one of the birthday boys. The birthday was at McDonalds and it was the first time that Gerry has ever stepped within the golden arches.


This is Gerry watching the entertainment provided by McD's.


Of course, no family picture collection would be complete without a pic of Gordon! Just in case it isn't clear from the chairs and tables, this wasn't taken at Maccy D's.


Huzzah! Another rare photo of me holding Gordon without him crying. I also can't help but wonder what he and Gerry are talking about.


And to top it off, here is a close up of Gordon. I'm told he looks just like me which is frankly insulting - I'm much more handsome!

1 comment:

Jokemeister said...

Hi Minako. Wow, I haven't been to Tokyo Disney in years and years and years.

If you go, send me a link to your photo's (assuming you don't mind). I would love to see some recent pictures and see if I recognise any of the sights.