Thursday, June 12, 2008

Gerry's trip to Starbucks

Another post about Gerry and his love of coffee.

For some reason, we have recently spent a lot of time at Starbucks. We generally go there during the afternoon. The missus will get a tall mocha while I get my usual cappucino. Naturally, no coffee is complete without the accompanying cake.


In this picture, you can see we got the tiramisu. Tiramisu (literally "pick me up" in Italian) is by far my favourite dessert but unfortunately, the tiramisu on offer in Starbucks isn't quite up to scratch.


A rare chance for me to hold Gerry. Although he is willing to let me hold him these days, he much prefers his mommy. I can already tell that he is going to be a mommy's boy.


Ah, but such a cute mommy's boy.


This was originally Gerry trying to grab the camera while the missus was trying to take a picture. I just stuck my head into the frame at the last moment.
:)


And finally, a picture of Gerry drinking his mocha.

No comments: