Monday, June 16, 2008

Gerry the sprinter

I love this next set of pictures. We were in the IFC mall one weekend (the missus had to pick up her pc and some other stuff from work).


Here you can see me carrying her pc.

Anyway, while we were there, we took some great action shots of Gerry. Of course, the fact that I like them may simply be bias considering the amount of work it took to get them.

As I said before, Gerry loves to grab the camera now as soon as he sees you pointing it at him. So in order to get these pictures, I had to run ahead of him, stop and quickly take a picture of him while he was running up to me. The result is some great shots of Gerry.


This is possibly my favourite simply because of the expression on his face. He looks so happy!


I like this one due to the sensation of movement from the picture. You can really feel him running towards you in this one.


This picture is slightly skewed. After several sprints back and forth, I suspect he was starting to get tired by this point!

No comments: