Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Sex Squad

A quick post today as I'm too busy laughing at this entry in boingboing to formulate any coherent thoughts. Basically, there is a sex education game available on some government website. The game itself takes the form of a Q&A where you "lose" if you get the answers wrong.

First off, the usual caveats. I haven't actually gone into the site itself and my comments here are based only on the article in boingboing. Having said that, there was enough content in the article itself to put me into fits of laughter. Without going into how effective such a juvenile seeming approach is going to be in targeting teens, I can't believe the design for the members of the squad.

First off, you have Captain Condom. From the graphic, it looks like the Captain is wearing a condom on his head. I guess that makes him a ....

Sorry, I couldn't complete the joke. It was just too obvious and such a cheap shot - even for me.

The second member of the squad is a buxom blonde called Wonder Vag. Despite the name, Wonder Vag is a virgin while Power Pap is the girl who is sexually active.

One last thing before I breakdown completely. If you get the answers wrong, you get treated to bukkake as the Sperminator (the bad guy with penises for arms!) hits the player with sperm who then comments "Argh, right in the face".

No comments: