Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Gordon - an anagram of Damien?

You know, I realised that I haven't put up pictures of the kids in a while so I figure now is a good time to do another pic dump.

In many ways, Gordon really suffers from being the baby in the household. We kept a lot of Gerry's baby toys and let Gordon play with them. The problem is that Gerry is very jealous of his toys and always snatches Gordon's toys away from him. Often, the only real time that Gordon can play with his toys is after Gerry has gone to bed.


Here, you can see him in the rare situation where Gerry has gone to bed but Gordon is still awake and alert. I think my kids are born to be stars. Gerry is a natural born actor and Gordon seems to have been born with a mic in his hands...


As you can see, he is very happy to be able to play his toys without Gerry snatching them away.

A little too happy if you ask me. He looks just a little bit pyscho in this pic. Actually, now that I think about it, this isn't the only pic I have of him where he looks a little ... scary.


Just be glad I didn't name him Damien.

No comments: