Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sinomax Backrest cushion

As you know, I recently hurt my back. Although I am now back at work, my back still hurts as the muscle hasn't fully healed yet. Luckily for me, the missus bought me a backrest cushion from Sinomax (the one she got me is the TV-629 backrest cushion). The cushion is made out of sinomax branded memory foam.

Apparently, the benefits are that the foam will mold itself to conform to the users body temperature and weight. Now, I can understand how it molds itself to my weight - all that really means is that the foam changes shape to match my body shape. But what exactly does it mean by conforming to my temperature? How exactly does temperature fit with a more comfortable cushion?

Stumped with this question, I turned to the font of all human knowledge - google. Unfortunately, a search on google didn't turn up any useful information either. Do any of my reader(s) know what temperature has to do with a more comfortable cushion?

PS that honey cushion looks sweet!
:p

No comments: