Monday, January 12, 2009

Say hello to Gordon

:)
:)
:)

I am a new daddy.

:)
:)
:)

The newest addition to the Empire family arrived at 11:59pm on 10 January 2009 and weighed 3kg at birth. He was so eager to take his rightful place by my side that he couldn't even wait until 11 Jan!

Below are the world premiere pictures of Gordon, right here on this blog!! Remember folks, you saw it here first!

Here is Gordon - sleeping peacefully after his ordeal, aka SPS (Stork Postal Service) delivery.

This is a picture of Gordon with his eyes open. You can't really tell from this picture but he has big eyes - just like mummy and Gerry.

As you can see from this picture, mummy is doing well. As with Gerry, Gordon came via natural stork.

Here is a picture of Gordon just after birth. You can tell I'm grinning like a maniac from the crinkle in my eyes! You will also note that Gordon very quickly settled down to sleep after a very short cry to let us know that the nurse had indeed slapped him.

For comparison, this is a picture of Gerry taken just after birth. Unlike little brother, Gerry was nowhere near as calm!


One last point - the new baby comes home from the hospital tomorrow. As such, I'm going to be pretty busy over the next month. I'll try my best to upload photos when I can but don't expect regular updates (not for the next month anyway).

4 comments:

kkch said...

Congratulations!!
Congratulations!!
Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

I thought you might bring Gordon here on the first day of CNY. It must be excellent to be your son so Gordon couldn't wait anymore. Hope to see him soon.

Ida

Anonymous said...

Gordon - welcome to the Cheng clan.

Uncle Sai Wing...

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sai Hong!

I see your plans for world domination with a small army are coming to fruition.....

Jason