Thursday, October 9, 2008

Dr. Horrible

If you have been following the geek blogosphere at all, you would know about Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. It was a 40 minute (approx) show produced by Joss Whedon as a web exclusive and was really cool and funny.

The show itself was only available for a very limited time online (talking a period of days here) so by the time I heard about it, it was already on the last day of free viewing before being taken offline. Luckily, I did check it out that day. Unfortunately, it was taken offline the day after so I didn't bother blogging about it.

Recently, I found out that the show is still available on hulu. If you get a chance, go on hulu and check out the entire series here (only 40 minutes in total).

PS hulu only works for user in the US. If you need to mask your IP, you can use hotspot shield. It's not great, but it is free (so I guess I shouldn't complain).

No comments: