Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Christmas Dinner

One of the things we do every year at work is to organize a dinner party at the end of the year to celebrate Christmas and the fact that we all still have a job.  :D

We went to the East hotel to enjoy it's semi-buffet in the current year.  A decent meal which also enabled me to play around with the camera a little more.

How could it be Xmas without wine!
Actually, that picture above is a teeny weeny bit misleading as I didn't actually drink any wine.  I was driving so only got to watch while some of my colleagues had a glass.  I did manage to grab a picture of it though so that's close enough right?

Our main course - flaming steak!
As it was a semi-buffet, the starters were free flowing.  I stopped myself from eating too much though as I wanted to leave room for the main course - a massive steak!

Yum!
The hotel was done up really well with lots of Christmas decorations.  As we were a large group, we got one of the bigger tables which meant that even our table had some dectoration.

Done using the watercolour effect on my camera

No comments: