Sunday, February 15, 2015

Playing around with my camera - February 2015

As you know, I recently purchased an ILC camera.  Last week, I posted some pictures of the kids when they went out cycling.

As I had a new camera, I also took the opportunity to play around with my new camera.
:)

I really liked some of the pictures, not because they are necessarily great pictures, but because they showcase the kind of things that my old point and shoot really couldn't do so I figured I would share some of the better ones on my blog.

The photo below is probably closest to what could have been done with a point and shoot.  The main difference though is that my ILC was able to capture the light and greenery to an extent that my old point and shoot was never able to do.

Granted, I did a little post processing on the picture just to get the colours closer to what I saw in real life but even so, something about the below picture just resonates with me.

Love the way that the light and greenery got captured here.



No comments: