Monday, January 19, 2015

Playing with a new camera

I finally got a new camera last week.  Specifically, the Sony Alpha 6000.

Its one of the recent breed of ILC cameras and is targeted at the mid-range market.  So not as powerful and complex as the full frame cameras - and as such, not as expensive either - but at the same time, with a lot more power and quality than the old point and shoots that I've been using.

No comment on the quality yet - really haven't been using it long enough to deliver any kind of meaningful comment.  However, I thought I would share one of the photos that I took with the camera.

So, based just on the pictures, what are your thoughts?

Gordon, just after finishing his dinner

The missus, taking a break on the sofa

Gerry - for once, copying his brother

No comments: