Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Windsor country home

Wow - can't believe that we are already in 2014.  2013 really flew by which in many ways is sad, primarily as acknowledging that makes me feel old.  :(

Anyway, after receiving some more complaints from my dad about not posting enough pictures on this blog, I have decided (once again) to continue beating this old horse to see if it can be revived or whether it is in fact dead.  I guess time will tell...

So, to start off, I figured that I would post some sunny pictures for two reasons.

Firstly, its been bloody cold in Hong Kong lately so some sunny pictures will hopefully take my mind off the cold.

Secondly, I actually uploaded these pictures after my trip to the UK last year.  I thought I had scheduled the publication of them but alas, it appears I hadn't done so.  As such, here are some more pictures of my "recent" trip to the UK.

This is one of the hotels we stayed in while we were in England

It had a giant garden which we were able to explore

The kids relaxing in the lawn ...

... before going wild with the giant chess set.

My attempt to recreate the PR photo which attracted us to this hotel in the first place

No comments: