Sunday, August 18, 2013

Disneyland Parade

Woo!  Finally back in Hong Kong after an extended period of travel.  Will upload pictures of our holiday next week but for now, I quickly wanted to wrap up the Disneyland post with some pictures of the parade.

The last time we were in Disneyland, we actually managed to get a great spot to watch the parade.  We were basically right at the front so I decided to see how close up I could get with the zoom on my digital camera.  With that said, its a point and shoot so don't get too excited.
:)

Still, the close ups of the parade are interesting in that it gives a very different feel to looking at the pulled out shots which I have taken in the past.

Love the colours on Minnie's dress
I always feel a great deal of pity for the poor guy in the suit given HK is over 30 degrees and 90% humidity :)

Check out the size of that grin

Can't help but wonder how much their jaws ache after completing one parade



No comments: