Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Family - harbour crossing

Just realised that I'm way behind on posting pictures of the family so time for another family photo binge!

Way back in February (as I said, I'm way behind on posting pictures of the family!), back when the weather in HK was still cold and people were still wearing sweaters, we took the kids out to TST for a boat ride. Granted, the boat ride was only to HK Island, but hey, the kids enjoyed themselves!


And I have pictures to prove it! Look at that grin!


After we got to Central, we hung around the harbour area and watched people fish. While some may have called it relaxing, I think Gordon was just happy to be out of the house.


A rare contemplative moment captured on camera.

And on the way back, I finally manage to get some proof that I am along for these trips!

"Help, help - I'm being attacked!"

No comments: