Friday, February 25, 2011

Gordon - in and about

After so many pictures of our holiday in Japan, its time to bring things back down to Earth. The more observant of you will have noticed that there weren't any pictures of Gordon in Japan. This is because we didn't take Gordon with us.

So, as an apology to Gordon, here are some pics of the little tyke at home.


Normally, Gordon doesn't like me touching him. Luckily for me, the nice shiny camera has him distracted.
:)


You have no idea how precious this picture is. I'm holding Gordon and hes actually smiling!!


I get the feeling he is standing there and wondering why the scooter isn't moving.


Thomas the tank engine gets another young male fan.


For some reason, he looks positively vicious in this pic. I'd better remember to stay on his good side...

No comments: